using accents in graphs?
- Subject: [mg2247] using accents in graphs?
- From: Christian.Jost at epc.u-psud.fr (Christian Jost)
- Date: Wed, 18 Oct 1995 05:55:31 GMT
- Approved: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Distribution: local
- Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
- Organization: Universite Paris-Sud XI
- Sender: daemon at wri.com ( )
Anybody out there using accents in mma-graphics? I have to use some french plotlabels and text with the Text command withing the graphic. Whenever I use an accent it is neatly displayed on screen (Mac), but when I print the graphic on our laserwriter instead of accented letters there are just blanks. I already tried $StringConversion=3DNone, this did not change anything. The same when I save the graphic as EPS and then load it into a word document: preview in word looks fine, but blanks when printing. Any idea how to correct that? Thanks a lot for any comment, Christian. Christian Jost, Universit=E9 Paris-Sud XI, Orsay, France jost at psisun.u-psud.fr