New user question?
- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg2051] New user question?
- From: heagy at vtopus.cs.vt.edu (Winfield S. Heagy)
- Date: Mon, 18 Sep 1995 01:50:15 -0400
- Organization: Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, Virginia
I just purchsed a copy of Mathematica for Windows and have been trying to load some external packages that I DLd from the Wolfram page to to Combinatorics. I made a directory in the mathematica subdir \packages called extras. I put the combinat.m file there and from inside mathematica I issue the command <<Extras`combinatorica` I get a pop up box that says 'The Kernel has suspended MathLink connection'. The mathematica prints an out of memory error and says exiting. What could be happening here. I DLd about 6 different packages and have only been able to use one of them. I have a Pentium with 16meg ram and am using Mathematica ver 2.2 Thanks...Win heagy at csgrad.cs.vt.edu