New user question?
- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg2051] New user question?
- From: heagy at vtopus.cs.vt.edu (Winfield S. Heagy)
- Date: Mon, 18 Sep 1995 01:50:15 -0400
- Organization: Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, Virginia
I just purchsed a copy of Mathematica for Windows and have been trying
to load some external packages that I DLd from the Wolfram page to
to Combinatorics. I made a directory in the mathematica subdir \packages
called extras. I put the combinat.m file there and from inside
mathematica I issue the command <<Extras`combinatorica`
I get a pop up box that says 'The Kernel has suspended MathLink
connection'. The mathematica prints an out of memory error and says
exiting. What could be happening here. I DLd about 6 different
packages and have
only been able to use one of them.
I have a Pentium with 16meg ram and am using Mathematica ver 2.2
heagy at csgrad.cs.vt.edu
Prev by Date:
Sorting eigenvectors by eigenvalue
Next by Date:
Re: Mathematica and NetScape
Previous by thread:
Re: Sorting eigenvectors by eigenvalue
Next by thread:
Re: New user question?