problem with mma and ppp on Mac
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg3787] problem with mma and ppp on Mac
- From: HARRIET LORD <hlord at clstac.is.csupomona.edu>
- Date: Sun, 21 Apr 1996 23:24:40 -0400
- Organization: Information Resources and Technology
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I recently installed FreePPP (1.0.5) on my Centris 610, which uses System
Every time I launch Mma (2.2.1), it automatically launches the PPP.
Is there some way to configure the Mma so that this doesn't happen?
hlord at csupomona.edu
P.S. This is also happening to a colleague of mine who is using the same
versions of FreePPP and Mma on a Quadra 650 with System 7.5.1.
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
help: cooperating MMA to the Web
Next by Date:
WTB Windows 3.1 Notebook Feature
Previous by thread:
Re: help: cooperating MMA to the Web
Next by thread:
Re: problem with mma and ppp on Mac