MLput/getlist also Enter
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg3747] MLput/getlist also Enter
- From: bayou at rouge.phys.lsu.edu (James Gregurich)
- Date: Sun, 14 Apr 1996 03:02:02 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm using Mathlink to write an Applescript server for mathematica.
I need some info....
1st, I want to have a function to send and retrieve multidimenional arrays
to Mathematica. How will get/putlist behave with say a 2d array?
2nd, I want functions that send and recieve Mathematica expressions as
strings. Can someone show me an example of how to use the Enter function
with the C language?
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Windows 95 Problems
Previous by thread:
mathematica plots and TeX fonts
Next by thread: