MLput/getlist also Enter

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg3747] MLput/getlist also Enter
  • From: bayou at rouge.phys.lsu.edu (James Gregurich)
  • Date: Sun, 14 Apr 1996 03:02:02 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

hi,

I'm using Mathlink to write an Applescript server for mathematica.

I need some info....

1st, I want to have a function to send and retrieve multidimenional arrays
to Mathematica. How will get/putlist behave with say a 2d array?

2nd, I want functions that send and recieve Mathematica expressions as
strings. Can someone show me an example of how to use the Enter function
with the C language?

thanks,

James Gregurich

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====