mathematica plots and TeX fonts
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg3729] mathematica plots and TeX fonts
- From: axl at zedat.fu-berlin.de (Axel Thimm)
- Date: Thu, 11 Apr 1996 02:52:48 -0400
- Organization: FU Berlin, Fachbereich Physik, Institut fuer Theoretische Physik
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'd like to include some plots from mathematica in a tex file.
Is there a way to use tex fonts for the labeling of the axes?
(E.g. gnuplot can create two files, one with the actual graphics and an
auxilary tex file with the labels).
Any information is wellcome.
Thank you in advance,
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
Re: matrix algebra
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Power Mac printing bug
Next by thread:
MLput/getlist also Enter