Constrained Min, non-linear

Hi,

I'm not yet quite familiar with all Mathematica features
(who is?) and I'm looking for a solution of a rather
simple problem. I can easily solve it by hand but I
wanna know how to do this with Mathematica. Here it is:

Where is f(x,y)=x^2+y^2 minimal, if x and y are
constrained to abs(x+y)=1 ?

Is it possible to solve this without programming?

Please answer via email, thanks in advance,
Stefan.

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====