Statistical Mechanics with Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5548] Statistical Mechanics with Mathematica
- From: Dimiter Petsev <dimiter at salam.chem.purdue.edu>
- Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 01:02:39 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have problems with solving integral equations like those
in statistical mechanics and liquid state theory (Ornstein-
Zernike). I came across many Mathematica books and packages
but I did not find anything relevant.
Could you give me any advise? I will be most grateful.
Thank you in advance.
Prev by Date:
Re: Q: Function for volume calculation
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Problem with 3.0 on Dell laptop
Next by thread: