Re: Interactive plotting in Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5612] Re: [mg5596] Interactive plotting in Mathematica?
- From: DCarraher at aol.com
- Date: Fri, 27 Dec 1996 23:43:41 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In a message dated 96-12-27 12:24:24 EST, pecora at zoltar.nrl.navy.mil (Lou Pecora) writes: << One of the downsides of plotting in Mathematica that I've found is that it is not interactive -- at least I've never found a way to do it. I always have to do the _whole_ calculation (creating a big list or whatever), then do the plotting in a "post calculation" fashion. >> You might solve this by making use of user definable operators such as \[CircleMinus] and \[CirclePlus] . They can be used as infix operators. Eg. a + b adds b to a. a\[CirclePlus]b could add b to a and also plot the result. David Carraher TERC