- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg2920] Apology
- From: "Harry A. Smith" <hasmith at garnet.acns.fsu.edu>
- Date: Thu, 11 Jan 1996 01:10:52 -0500
- Organization: CMDS News machine
Just a note of apology for the double posting - I am using a new news
program on a new provider and wasn't sure ifd the first one got through.
But thanks to all who replied - muxh of that info was very hellpful!
Harry A. Smith
Professor of Biological Sciences
Tallahassee Community College
hasmith at garnet.acns.fsu.edu
"If you're not simulating, you're not stimulating!"
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
Re: Showing Intermidate steps
Next by Date:
Unix Kernel with Windows frontend?
Previous by thread:
Plotting multivalued functions
Next by thread: