How to mutiply a 3x1 and 1x3 vector

Hi,

I have another question that I thought would be simple to to in Mathematica.
I have two vectors A={1,2,3} and B={3,4,5}.  How do I multiple them together
to get a 3x3 matrix.  A . B gives me a scalar result.  Mma seems to always
treat the first one as a row vector and the second as a column vector.  I
need it to do the opposite.  Treat the first as a column vector and the second
as a row vector.  Any ideas?

thanks,