graphs to postscript
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4418] graphs to postscript
- From: waldby at glhpx11.cen.uiuc.edu (waldby julian f)
- Date: Sun, 21 Jul 1996 23:29:18 -0400
- Organization: University of Illinois at Urbana
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am trying to export some plots from Mathematica into LaTeX, and
so I need the Mathematica graphs in Postscript form. I used the
Display command to attempt to do this. However, the result was not
a full Postscript file. It involved some Mathematica-specific
Postscript functions, so that it was not stand-alone, and needs
the function definitions from PS.TXT in my Mathematica directory
(I am running Mathematica under Windows 3.1 on a PC). I tried including
this file in its complete form and experienced errors.
Is there another way to get a full Postscript description of a plot?
Or is there a better way to include the PS.TXT file?
I am running Mathematica version 2.0.
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: c code generation
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Digital Signal Processing
Next by thread:
Re: graphs to postscript