  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg4418] graphs to postscript
  • From: waldby at glhpx11.cen.uiuc.edu (waldby julian f)
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jul 1996 23:29:18 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am trying to export some plots from Mathematica into LaTeX, and
so I need the Mathematica graphs in Postscript form. I used the
Display command to attempt to do this. However, the result was not
a full Postscript file. It involved some Mathematica-specific
Postscript functions, so that it was not stand-alone, and needs
the function definitions from PS.TXT in my Mathematica directory
(I am running Mathematica under Windows 3.1 on a PC). I tried including
this file in its complete form and experienced errors.

Is there another way to get a full Postscript description of a plot?
Or is there a better way to include the PS.TXT file?

I am running Mathematica version 2.0.

Thanks,
Julian

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====