Digital Signal Processing
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4446] Digital Signal Processing
- From: zosi at toxd37.to.infn.it (Gianfranco Zosi)
- Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 04:10:50 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am looking for routines for Digital Signal Processing
(in addition to the Mathematica Calculus`FourierTransform`).
I am interested in coherence function, cross-correlation ...
of signals coming from seismometers.
Is there, in this field, a package equivalent to the Time Series pack ?
Thanks for your help.
Dip. di Fisica Generale "A. Avogadro"
University of Turin
phone +39 11 670 7426(7481)
fax 658 444
e-mail zosi at toxd37.to.infn.it
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
Re: Revealing HiddenSurfaces
Next by Date:
Re: Re: c code generation
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
graphs to postscript