- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4444] differential equation
- From: "Poon Ming Yan (pmhui)" <mypoon at sun1.phy.cuhk.hk>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 03:50:43 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Dear Sir / Madam,
I have a differential equation to solve, which is
f''(x) + f(x)( A*cos[B*x] - K ) == 0
where A,B and K are constants.
Is it a mathieu equation ??
Thank you very much for you kind attention.
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
graphs to postscript
Next by Date:
Compression Algorithm wanted
Previous by thread:
Re: differential equation
Next by thread:
Digital Signal Processing