lost connection to license server
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4488] lost connection to license server
- From: rwgk at laplace.csb.yale.edu (Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve)
- Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 02:37:36 -0400
- Organization: MB&B & HHMI
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is this a familiar message to someone?
The kernel "Local" has lost its connection to the license server
Siuation: We have a campus wide license server for Mathematica 2.2.
I installed Mm in /usr/local/math on one machine. Both math and
mathematica (X-Frontend) work fine on this machine. However, on another
machine, which has /usr/local mounted from the first one, math works
fine (i.e. the license for this machine is checked out successfully),
but mathematica comes up with the error message shown before.
Then I reinstalled Mm on the second machine, but nothing changed.
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
Re: [Q] Plotting non-continuous function
Next by Date:
Re: Horner scheme function ?
Previous by thread:
Re: Exporting and Editing MMA Graphics?
Next by thread:
[Q:] partial differentiation of a surface