vertex and normals of Icosahedra
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4395] vertex and normals of Icosahedra
- From: luchini at elroy.jpl.nasa.gov (Chris Luchini)
- Date: Mon, 15 Jul 1996 10:41:57 -0400
- Organization: Image Analysis Systems Group, JPL
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I've been trying to get our NeXt's version of Mathematica to spit out the
vertex directions and face normals of an Icosahedra, without any
sucess.The very early version of Mathematica on the NeXt doesn't have much
of the functionality that is listed in the manual I've got.
Can someone out there that as a up to date version send me such a list
of the vertex directions and face normals of an icosahedron.
Dr Chris Luchini/Jet Propulsion Laboratory/MailStop 168-522/Pasadena, CA 91109
Section 385 Mission Simulation and Instrument Modeling (818) 354-0221
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
Re: Derivative of InterpolatingFunction
Next by Date:
Re: ParametricPlot3D: shading?
Previous by thread:
axes labels. help.
Next by thread:
Comparison of Mathematica on Various Computers