Re: The Mathematica Journal-Supplements

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg4112] Re: The Mathematica Journal-Supplements
  • From: beckj at (Jeffrey A. Beck)
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 1996 01:37:18 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

In article <4ojdph$5i8 at>,
   wagner at (Dave Wagner) wrote:
>As a followup to my own post, I nosed around the MFI site and couldn't
>find any electronic supplements.

I think they found that people were willing to wait the six months for the
electronic supplement rather than pay, so they stopped posting it altogether.
 It's a shame, because in my mind the additional cost of the supplement drives
the price of the journal out of the range of what I consider reasonable for a
personal subscription.  As I said previously, I will not renew unless they
return to the previous practice of posting the supplement.

Jeff Beck