Re: The Mathematica Journal-Supplements

I agree with this statement. Only rarely do I see an article for which
I would like the code. I don't have a subscription, but buy individual
copies of the journal on the newstand (talk about expensive). Why
couldn't the publisher create a WWW site with password-protected entry
to the actual code? Give a password to each journal subscriber, and
avoid the costs of magnetic media.

Dr. Andy R. Bobyarchick
Dept. of Geography and Earth Sciences
UNC Charlotte