Re: MathLink questions

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg4163] Re: MathLink questions
  • From: earhart at (Elizabeth J Earhart)
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jun 1996 13:25:07 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

In article <4p35jn$n9o at>,
Matthias Weber <weber at> wrote:

>i) in 3 of 4 cases, mprep crahes. It crashes less frequently if
>   I turn off the memory manager (I am using a power mac 7100).

SAmprep is incompatible with the General Controls control panel.
Just remove it or turn it off with the Extensions Manager and
the problem should disappear.

The Mathematica FAQ says that this problem is fixed with System
Update 2.0, but it still crashes for me unless I turn off the
control panel.

-Elizabeth Earhart