Langauge L to Mathemtaica ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4151] Langauge L to Mathemtaica ?
- From: Eric Jacopin <jacopin at thomson-lcr.fr>
- Date: Sat, 8 Jun 1996 13:22:58 -0400
- Organization: Thomson-CSF, Laboratoire Central de Recherches, Orsay, France
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is there a list of all the Mathlinks that have been developed?
What are the langugages for which a Mathlink has been implemented?
For instance, on the Mac, what is there beyond C and HyperCard?
Any MathLink from Lisp ? From Prograph ? From ...?
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
Re: Functional programming; Outer; NonlinearFit
Next by Date:
Re: The Mathematica Journal-Supplements
Previous by thread:
Re: desperately seeking better minimax approximation package
Next by thread: