Re: SurfaceGraphics vs. Graphics3D

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg4053] Re: [mg4017] SurfaceGraphics vs. Graphics3D
  • From: xah at (Xah Lee)
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 1996 02:48:13 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

At 2:12 AM 96/5/20, Elizabeth J Earhart wrote:
>Is there a way to combine SurfaceGraphics and Graphics3D objects?
>-Elizabeth Earhart

Just change SurfaceGraphics object into a Graphics3D object like this

Graphics3D[  % ]

where % is your SurfaceGraphics object. Then you can use Show to display
them both.

 xah at; 74631.731 at
 Mountain View, CA, USA

PS by the time I finished writing this email, I saw Ian already replied in
Mathgroup. Anyway, I decided to send it with this piece of extra
information: There's a free real-time 3D visualization tool for the Mac
that can be used with Mathematica. Get more info on my plane curve site,
About Mathematica section.