  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg3901] Whole numbers only on x-axis?
  • From: bmiller at illigal.ge.uiuc.edu (Brad Miller)
  • Date: Sun, 5 May 1996 23:11:19 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,
	I am combining a list-plot, where the data points all have
integers for their x-points, and a continuous plot.  However, the
"automatic" labeling of the x-axis values is generating fractions,
such as "12.5".  I would like the x-axis value labels to only be whole
numbers (e.g., "12"), yet do not see a way to specify this to
mathematica.  Can anyone help (please-email)?

thanks,
Brad

bmiller at uiuc.edu

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====