Whole numbers only on x-axis?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg3901] Whole numbers only on x-axis?
- From: bmiller at illigal.ge.uiuc.edu (Brad Miller)
- Date: Sun, 5 May 1996 23:11:19 -0400
- Organization: University of Illinois at Urbana
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am combining a list-plot, where the data points all have
integers for their x-points, and a continuous plot. However, the
"automatic" labeling of the x-axis values is generating fractions,
such as "12.5". I would like the x-axis value labels to only be whole
numbers (e.g., "12"), yet do not see a way to specify this to
mathematica. Can anyone help (please-email)?
bmiller at uiuc.edu
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
problem exporting numbers to text file
Next by Date:
Context Names Question
Previous by thread:
Arc of ellipse
Next by thread:
Re: Whole numbers only on x-axis?