Whole numbers only on x-axis?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg3901] Whole numbers only on x-axis?
- From: bmiller at illigal.ge.uiuc.edu (Brad Miller)
- Date: Sun, 5 May 1996 23:11:19 -0400
- Organization: University of Illinois at Urbana
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, I am combining a list-plot, where the data points all have integers for their x-points, and a continuous plot. However, the "automatic" labeling of the x-axis values is generating fractions, such as "12.5". I would like the x-axis value labels to only be whole numbers (e.g., "12"), yet do not see a way to specify this to mathematica. Can anyone help (please-email)? thanks, Brad bmiller at uiuc.edu ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====