Context Names Question

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg3919] Context Names Question
  • From: Xah Lee <xah at best.com>
  • Date: Sun, 5 May 1996 23:14:29 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

A context name related problem.

Suppose I have two packages, TrochoidPlot and TrochoidShow for example.
Both packages use the option name RotationRange for several of their
functions.

Shadowing of RotationRange will occure after loading the second package.
Is there some code one can execute before or after loading so the option
RotationRange can be recognized in functions from either package?

Thanks. (please also reply by email)

 Xah
 xah at best.com; 74631.731 at compuserve.com
 http://www.best.com/~xah/
 Mountain View, CA, USA
 "I don't ask for much, all I want is a little drink now and then"

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====