ShowGraph point size

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg3945] ShowGraph point size
  • From: jge at jhuvms.hcf.jhu.edu (James W George)
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 1996 03:32:23 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

I'm a novice user of Mathematica, using it to generate
visual images of several graphs.  I'm using the combinatorica
discrete math module and the ShowGraph command.  I would
like to have better control over the size of the node points.
I'm aware of how this might be done with the ListPlot
command (using PlotStyle option and PointSize primitive,
but I'm not sure what the analogous option is for
ShowGraph...GraphStyle?)

Also, if anyone knows any tricks on using ShowLabledGraph
I'd be greatful.

I've checked out the Wolfram Web site, with only partial
success.

Thanks!

Jim George
Baltimore MD