Re: Bottom line on remote kernel

In article <4lse29$hjq at dragonfly.wolfram.com>, Kevin Kubarych <KJK at Brown.edu> writes:
|> Hi all,
|>
|> I did my homework: read back issues of this news group, read the WRI
|> info on their web site, and after all that I still can't connect to a
|> remote kernel

A [minimal!] discussion of this is available at

   http://www.indiana.edu/~statmath/smdoc/DistributedComputing.html

[in the last section, after all of the tektronix and xwindows stuff].

David Hart    <http://www.indiana.edu/~statmath/>
Center for Statistical and Mathematical Computing
Indiana University          Bloomington, IN 47405

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====