Re: Editing MMA Postcript Images
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5288] Re: Editing MMA Postcript Images
- From: biblblak at ozemail.com.au (bibleBlack)
- Date: Sat, 23 Nov 1996 01:44:32 -0500
- Organization: .
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <56p24t$mtu at dragonfly.wolfram.com>, gus at crimson.up.ac.za (Gustav Louw) wrote: > I would like to know how to edit .eps pictures created in MMA. > I tried editing it using X-Fig, but I didn't "see" the .eps picture > in the editor!? > Could anyone please help me! > Thanks in advance. > Gus > > -- > Gustav Louw <University of Pretoria, South Africa> Try viewing the file with ghostscript first, if this doesn't work you may need to run the file through psfix first. -- andy.white at rmit.edu.au