Re: Question PlotVectorField
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5292] Re: [mg5257] Question PlotVectorField
- From: Sherman Reed <Sherman.Reed at worldnet.att.net>
- Date: Sat, 23 Nov 1996 01:44:35 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
At 08:34 AM 11/15/96 +0000, you wrote:
>Hello mathgroup !
>I am having problems with PlotVectorField, when trying to plot
>a simple field like the electric field of a point charge.
>When I set the option PlotPoints->8 , I get the plot, but for any value
>of PlotPoints > 8, the computer crashes completely.
>(The default value of PlotPoints is 15 !)
>I am running Mma. 2.2 under Windows 95 on a Pentium 100, 16 Mb Ram.
>Any suggestions, please?
>Thanks in advance.
I have a Pent 166, 32 mb ram and am running 2.2.3 and 3.0 Mma.
Although it is not fast, both configurations run PlotVectorField without
complaining. I used the following:
I tried other limits, but all seemed to work just fine.
Sherman C. Reed
Prev by Date:
DMUG (German Mathematica User Group)
Next by Date:
Re: Editing MMA Postcript Images
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: