Mathematica 3.0 for Linux?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5173] Mathematica 3.0 for Linux?
- From: gus at crimson.up.ac.za (Gustav Louw)
- Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 01:34:59 -0500
- Organization: University of Pretoria test
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I was disapointed to see the following in the 'Release Notes for MMA Version 2.2' for Linux :
'There is no X Front End for Linux versions of Mathematica'
Does anyone know wheter MMA 3.0 supports X Front end for linux?
Has anyone used MMA 3.0 under Linux?
Thanks in advance
Gustav Louw <University of Pretoria, South Africa>
Prev by Date:
Strange Behaviour of Limits[...]
Next by Date:
MMA 3.0 Windows performance
Previous by thread:
Re: Strange Behaviour of Limits[...]
Next by thread:
Re: Mathematica 3.0 for Linux?