MMA 3.0 Windows performance

I have noted a significant slowdown in graphics rendering running 3.0
under WinNT 3.51 SP4. I've reported the details to support at wolfram.com.
So far no reply.

Performance under Win95 seems satisfactory. I have found a number of
package incompatiblities when attempting to use 2.2.3 packages. these
include the extended graphics packages that come with Wickham-Jones
book, "Mathematica Graphics"