MMA 3.0 Windows performance
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5170] MMA 3.0 Windows performance
- From: Paul Middents <pmiddents at kendaco.telebyte.com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 01:34:43 -0500
- Organization: Olympic College
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have noted a significant slowdown in graphics rendering running 3.0
under WinNT 3.51 SP4. I've reported the details to support at wolfram.com.
So far no reply.
Performance under Win95 seems satisfactory. I have found a number of
package incompatiblities when attempting to use 2.2.3 packages. these
include the extended graphics packages that come with Wickham-Jones
book, "Mathematica Graphics"
Prev by Date:
Mathematica 3.0 for Linux?
Next by Date:
Re: mathematica 3.0 comments?
Previous by thread:
Re: Mathematica 3.0 for Linux?
Next by thread:
Mathematica 3.0 vs Matlab