Re: Mathematica 3.0 for Linux?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5188] Re: Mathematica 3.0 for Linux?
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh>
- Date: Sat, 9 Nov 1996 02:24:00 -0500
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Gustav Louw wrote:
> [ Clipped from: comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica ]
> I was disapointed to see the following in the 'Release Notes for MMA > Version 2.2' for Linux :
> 'There is no X Front End for Linux versions of Mathematica'
> Does anyone know wheter MMA 3.0 supports X Front end for linux?
> Has anyone used MMA 3.0 under Linux?
Whose release notes were you reading? This is just plain wrong. Refer
to the release notes for the current shipping version of Mathematica for
Linux, version 220.127.116.11
A final version of Mathematica for Linux, version 3.0 has not shipped
Technical Support Engineer -- Wolfram Research, Inc.
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.
Prev by Date:
Re: 3.0 = Rip Roaring Resource Hog :-(
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Mathematica 3.0 for Linux?
Next by thread:
MMA 3.0 Windows performance