- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5191] Transient equations
- From: Anhkhoa Phan <phan0031 at gold.tc.umn.edu>
- Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 02:02:02 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I was wondering if you would know the steps that would be needed for using mathematica to solve two transient initial value differential equations. Would you solve it the same way as you would if you had two ODEs'? Thanks.
Prev by Date:
Re: Mathematica 3.0 for Linux?
Next by Date:
Re: Programming: Replace Heads
Previous by thread:
Speeding Computations w/ NIntegrate
Next by thread: