Re: quaternion package?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5263] Re: quaternion package?
- From: Jerry Bukley <jwbukley at tasc.com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 02:30:04 -0500
- Organization: TASC
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Dylan Thurston wrote:
> Has anyone written a nice package for quaternions in Mathematica?
> It's trivial, but slightly tedious to do right.
Mathematica 3.0 has a quaternion data object. The new version can add,
subtract and multiply quaternions. It also has utilities for converting
from real numbers to quaternions.
jwbukley at tasc.com
Prev by Date:
Re: Strange Behaviour of Limits[...]
Next by Date:
Re: Help for Class Project
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Inverse of Error Function