Re: AxesLabel and Frame on mathematica 2.2.3 (win)
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5053] Re: AxesLabel and Frame on mathematica 2.2.3 (win)
- From: Harald Berndt <haberndt at dnai.com>
- Date: Wed, 23 Oct 1996 01:38:14 -0400
- Organization: DNAI ( Direct Network Access )
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Martin Posch wrote:
> I want to do a 2d-plot using PLOT with Frames and Labels on the Axes.
> As soon as I specify
> the option
> is ignored (no Labels, no error message)
> without the frame-option the labels work fine.
> Any Idea?
Yes. ... and it's stated quite clearly in the documentation: if you use
frames, you can't (and don't _want_ to) label axes, you want to label
the frame with
Harald Berndt, Ph.D. Research Specialist,
Phone: 510-652-5974 FAX: 510-215-4299
"I am what I am".................................. .Popeye the Sailor
(KRYTEN:.............Are you sure? I always thought it was Descartes!)
(LISTER:.So did I, man! It's so easy to get those two dudes mixed up!)
Prev by Date:
Re: MMA package for symmetric powers?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
AxesLabel and Frame on mathematica 2.2.3 (win)
Next by thread:
Questions re: Optica