Problem with QuicKeys & Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg5112] Problem with QuicKeys & Mathematica
  • From: "Gustavo A. Delfino" <gdelfino at>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 1996 22:04:16 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hi, I noticed a problem with the cursor in QuicKeys. It happens only when I
am running Mathematica 2.2, Mathmatica 3.0b2 or MathReader. The cursor
alternates between the clock and the arrow at about 5 times per second. Is
anybody else using QuicKeys with Mathematica? I want to know if it is
something in my Mac or a problem between Mathematica and QuicKeys.

MMM     MMM | Gustavo Delfino           | Universidad Metropolitana  |
 MMM   MMM  | University of Michigan    | Ingenieria Mecanica        |
 MM M M MM  | Mechanical Engineering    | Caracas, Venezuela         |
 MM  M  MM  | mailto:gdelfino at |============================|
MMMM   MMMM |                |
|  This message was created and sent using the Cyberdog Mail System  |