Re: Problem with QuicKeys & Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5120] Re: Problem with QuicKeys & Mathematica
- From: gaylord at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu (richard j. gaylord)
- Date: Wed, 30 Oct 1996 22:04:44 -0500
- Organization: university of illinois
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <556osg$p3a at dragonfly.wolfram.com>, "Gustavo A. Delfino"
<gdelfino at umich.edu> wrote:
> Hi, I noticed a problem with the cursor in QuicKeys. It happens only when I
> am running Mathematica 2.2, Mathmatica 3.0b2 or MathReader. The cursor
> alternates between the clock and the arrow at about 5 times per second. Is
> anybody else using QuicKeys with Mathematica? I want to know if it is
> something in my Mac or a problem between Mathematica and QuicKeys.
over the years i have run together [on a powerbook, and a mac II and a
powermac] whatever the newest version of methematica was and whatever the
newest version of quickkeys was with no problem.
"if you're not programming functionally, then you're programming dysfunctionally"
Prev by Date:
I'd appreciate some help with some forulae for mathematical knots
Previous by thread:
Problem with QuicKeys & Mathematica
Next by thread:
Mma 2.2 on NeXTSTEP for Intel - Function Browser Q?