Mma 2.2 on NeXTSTEP for Intel - Function Browser Q?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5111] Mma 2.2 on NeXTSTEP for Intel - Function Browser Q?
- From: elsner at avalon.msfc.nasa.gov (Ron Elsner)
- Date: Wed, 30 Oct 1996 22:04:14 -0500
- Organization: NASA/MSFC
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
We recently switched from NeXT hardware to NeXTSTEP on Pentium Pros, with Mma for that configuration, and what a speedup! However, something odd has happened to the Function Browser in Mathematica 2.2, The Function Browser used to have 3 buttons for Functions, Packages, and Load Packages. These are now gone, and all we see in the Browser are Function. Does anyone know if this is the way 2.2 is under NeXTSTEP for Intel machines, or have we messed up somehow. --Ron Elsner NASA/MSFC ES84 Huntsville, AL 35812 elsner at avalon.msfc.nasa.gov