Re: boundary value problems
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4978] Re: boundary value problems
- From: "David B. Wagner" <dbwagner at princon.com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996 00:40:56 -0400
- Organization: Principia Consulting
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Anand Pillai wrote: > > How can I solve two-point boundary value ordinary differential equations > using Mathematica? What function should I use? Any comprehensive > tutorial sites on the Net? I couldn't find any. > > Reply to anand at erc.msstate.edu > > Thanks > Anand There is a good discussion of doing this in Thomas Bahder's book, Mathematica for Scientists and Engineers (Addison-Wesley).