two Math3.0 questions:
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4967] two Math3.0 questions:
- From: Rob Peterson <peterson.rob at worldnet.att.net>
- Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996 00:40:49 -0400
- Organization: AT&T WorldNet Services
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
1) When I convert my old Ma files to Nb files, all my comments in the form(* blah
blah *) are gone. I can find no clue how to get it back. Any hints of what to do?
2) So, I copied the comments from the old 2.2.2 Ma files and when I try to paste
it into the cell that it used to be in (now labled NULL), I get a fatal error and
3.0 shuts down. Any hints on this one.
I find nothing in the help system. I'm using W95.
Thanks for any help.
Prev by Date:
Re: boundary value problems
Next by Date:
Reading Binary Files
Previous by thread:
Re: ts ts ts
Next by thread:
Extending Gaylord's Problem