two Math3.0 questions:

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg4967] two Math3.0 questions:
  • From: Rob Peterson <peterson.rob at worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996 00:40:49 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

1) When I convert my old Ma files to Nb files, all my comments in the form(* blah
blah *) are gone.  I can find no clue how to get it back. Any hints of what to do?

2) So, I copied the comments from the old 2.2.2 Ma files and when I try to paste
it into the cell that it used to be in (now labled NULL), I get a fatal error and
3.0 shuts down.  Any hints on this one.

I find nothing in the help system.  I'm using W95.

Thanks for any help.