Reading Binary Files
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4953] Reading Binary Files
- From: Dr Edmund Lai <elai at leech.fste.ac.cowan.edu.au>
- Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996 00:40:41 -0400
- Organization: Edith Cowan University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am quite new to Mathematica. I use 2.2.3 under Windows95.
The functions in Utilities'BinaryFiles are used to read binary
data from a file (in fact, it is a gray-scale image file 256x256x8).
It takes AGES!!
Is there a faster or more appropriate way of reading it?
Any help would be much appreciated.
Dr. Edmund Lai
Department of Computer and Communication Engineering
Edith Cowan University
Joondalup, W.A. 6027
Tel: (09) 400 5788
Fax: (09) 400 5811
Email: E.Lai at cowan.edu.au
Prev by Date:
two Math3.0 questions:
Next by Date:
Re: Fit in Excel Mathlink
Previous by thread:
Re: Reading Binary Files
Next by thread:
queries on new 3.0?