FreeExpr called on live expr.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5007] FreeExpr called on live expr.
- From: hans.steffani at e-technik.tu-chemnitz.de
- Date: Sat, 19 Oct 1996 02:25:51 -0400
- Organization: University of Technology Chemnitz-Zwickau, FRG
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I get the error in the Subject:-Line when calling
LinearSolve[ M, r]
where M is an 8x8 matrix with 23 zeroelements and the rest around
the diagonal. The notzeroelements are more or less simple
expressions (only + - * /). What can help?
Hans Friedrich Steffani
Prev by Date:
Typing, Declare and Mma3.0
Next by Date:
[Q] How to read (and analyze) .WAV files?
Previous by thread:
LinearSolve leads to core dump; why?
Next by thread:
Re: FreeExpr called on live expr.