[Q] How to read (and analyze) .WAV files?

Hello,

I would like to analyze some audio stuff that I've recorded with my sound
card. The data is recorded in either mono or stereo, either 8 or 16 bits
per point, and either 8,11,22 or 44 ksps. The programs I have can record
into .WAV files but I don't know how to read them from Mathematica. Any
clues?

Thanks!

Carlos