[Q] How to read (and analyze) .WAV files?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5012] [Q] How to read (and analyze) .WAV files?
- From: wexler at u.washington.edu (Carlos Wexler)
- Date: Sat, 19 Oct 1996 02:25:55 -0400
- Organization: University of Washington, Seattle
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello, I would like to analyze some audio stuff that I've recorded with my sound card. The data is recorded in either mono or stereo, either 8 or 16 bits per point, and either 8,11,22 or 44 ksps. The programs I have can record into .WAV files but I don't know how to read them from Mathematica. Any clues? Thanks! Carlos --