Re: equ. of 'ls' in 'Context' ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4816] Re: equ. of 'ls' in 'Context' ?
- From: wagner at motel6.cs.colorado.edu (Dave Wagner)
- Date: Fri, 20 Sep 1996 01:12:39 -0400
- Organization: University of Colorado, Boulder
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <51l2l9$kk3 at dragonfly.wolfram.com>, Andrei Constantinescu <constant at athena.polytechnique.fr> wrote: >Dear Victoria & Xah ! > >Thanks for your answers is functions really fine ! > >The next question would now be: is there any possibility >of getting the information in a object (i.e. a List) ? >This seems a little bit trickier as Math doesn't give a >ny output on the Information question : > >In:= ?`t400* >t400 t400a3p t400a53p t400a54p t400b53p t400c54p The Names function does this. Try Names["`*"]. Note the quotes; the argument to Names is a string. Dave Wagner Principia Consulting dbwagner at princon.com http://www.princon.com/princon ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====