Optic For Sale-Best Offer

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg4885] Optic For Sale-Best Offer
  • From: spacewiz at rt66.com (Paul)
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 22:42:34 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Greetings all-

I tried once before, I'll try once again...

I have a copy of Optica for sale. Used it for a school project, but have
no further need of it. Disks and docs are in excellent condition. Of
course, I'll include a letter transferring the registration to you.

If you're interested, please make me an offer. I'd like to see it into
hands that will use it, instead of gathering dust on my shelf. ;)

Regards,

Paul

--
 . . . .                                                         .
 . . . . Paul Braiman                                            .
 . . . . spacewiz at rt66.com       . . . .                         .
_. . . .________________________________________________________ . _________
 . . . .                               .                 _______ . _______
 . . . .
 . . . . The harmony of the world is made manifest in Form and Number,
 . . . . and the heart and soul and all the poetry of Natural Philosophy
 . . . . are embodied in the concept of mathematical beauty.
 . . . .
 . . . .    On Growth and Form [1917], Epilogue
 . . . .    Sir D'Arcy Wentworth Thompson 1860 ­ 1948

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====