Patterns in Polygon[..] (?)

Dear all,

I'm working with FilledPlot[] and I'd like to change
the way the resulting Polygon[] are filled;
till now, the package builts a set of Polygon[] which
can be coloured in this way (more or less)

{Hue[.3], Polygon[{{0,0}, {0,1}, {1,1}, {1,0}}]}

Is there a way to fill this object with a more complex
pattern (for instance some dashed lines) ?

Thanks for you help

daniele rizzi (drizzi at chiostro.univr.it)

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====