Thanks to every one for helping with the file plotting problem

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg4867] Thanks to every one for helping with the file plotting problem
  • From: lbliao at alumnae.caltech.edu (lbliao)
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 22:42:22 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I would like to thank everyone who helped on the file reading and
plotting problem. Due to lack of time I cannot answer individually,
and will post a summary later also, but i would like to express my
thanks.

lbliao

btw, Soon I will be getting some macros, that so certain operations on
the file in the same format. Those macros written by someone else are
for Mathcad. I would like to know if there is anything that any of you
know that mathcad can do and mathematica cannot? Are there anythings
that MathCad can do and Mathematica is clumsy about, and vice versa?
Is this group an appropriate place for posting the macros so that I can
get help on translation, or is there another group more appropriate?

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====