[Q] ListPlotVectorField[]

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg4781] [Q] ListPlotVectorField[]
  • From: dave at siqin.feinberg.nwu.edu
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 1996 13:54:59 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have a small question,

I have been using ListPlotVectorField[] to plot a 13 x 7 matrix of vectors.  I would like to vary the vector color or grayscale based on a parameter (ie the Standard Deviation), is this possible in Mma?

Now for more detail,  I want each arrow in the ListPlotVectorField to have a different color or grayscale based on an argument like a list of numbers representing 0 - 100 percent.   Can anyone help

Thank's in advance,

David A. Johnson

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====