int'l mathematica symp. '97
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4760] int'l mathematica symp. '97
- From: gaylord at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu (richard j. gaylord)
- Date: Fri, 13 Sep 1996 13:54:47 -0400
- Organization: university of illinois
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
a year ago there were brochures given out at the mathematica developer's
conferecne for the International Mathematica Symposium 1997 to be held in
Finland next summer.
since that time i have seen no further word of this event.
does anyone have any information on this? is IMS '97 still going to take place?
thnaks for the info.
-richard j. gaylord-
"if you're not programming functionally, then you're programming dysfunctionally"
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: declaring variables
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: int'l mathematica symp. '97