Declaring Integer Variables
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4783] Declaring Integer Variables
- From: George Butler <bgutle19 at popalex1.linknet.net>
- Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 23:51:14 -0400
- Organization: Private
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
How does one declare integer variables so that expressions like
Sin[n*Pi] simplify to 0.
Thanks for the help.
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
Display a List of Graphics
Next by Date:
Re: equ. of 'ls' in 'Context' ?
Previous by thread:
Re: Display a List of Graphics
Next by thread:
r^2 for non linear fits