Re: equ. of 'ls' in 'Context' ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4802] Re: equ. of 'ls' in 'Context' ?
- From: Xah Lee <xah at best.com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 23:51:25 -0400
- Organization: Best Internet Communications
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Andrei Constantinescu wrote: > I wasn't capable of finding an equivalent command for > the unix: ls or the DOS: dir in Context. Suppose you want to find all symbols in the context Graphics. Do ?*Graphics`* Xah xah at best.com; 74631.731 at compuserve.com http://www.best.com/~xah/SpecialPlaneCurves_dir/specialPlaneCurves.html Mountain View, CA, USA ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====