Re: equ. of 'ls' in 'Context' ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4796] Re: equ. of 'ls' in 'Context' ?
- From: vvs124 at rsphy1.anu.edu.au (Victoria Steblina)
- Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 23:51:22 -0400
- Organization: Australian National University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Andrei Constantinescu wrote: >Hi everybody ! > > I wasn't capable of finding an equivalent command for > the unix: ls or the DOS: dir in Context. > > I would exactly like to have the list of all Symbols > already defined (generally, or in a special Context). > > Probably its easy, but .... ! > > Thanks for your help ! > > a + andrei How about In:= a = 1; b = 2; c = 3; This will list all variables defined in the current context In:= ?`* a b c Victoria V. Steblina <vvs124 at anu.edu.au> OSC, ANU, ACT ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====