egpacks compilation for windows NT

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg4835] egpacks compilation for windows NT
  • From: luc <flocsim at nature.berkeley.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 1996 01:12:49 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear newsgroup readers,
			I am recently using the extended graphics
package written by Tom Wickham-Jones. His book contains a diskette
with the source codes. Could somebody guide me through the steps
of how to compile the source codes for a windows NT platform?
Or, in a more general way, just to get it to work under windows
NT? I wrote to the author, but I haven't received any answer for
weeks. Thank you for any help or information,
						Luc

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====